Bike day camp with Lukas KnopfRegular price €188,03
Finally back! Bike day camps with Lukas Knopf.
After a successful series of now more than 50 bike camps, we are back!
Just in time for the hall time, eight new dates are now available. All bike day camps take place in the Druckbude skate hall in Chemnitz. We will have a cool time on the bikes together, we will learn tricks while playing, improve your riding technique and of course there will also be a private photo and signing session. I'm looking forward to seeing you!
The camps take place on: 15.10., 23.10., 29.10.,5.11., 26.11., 4.12., 10.12. & on 12/18! *MTB & BMX Only*
All camps take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., but after that you can still skate in the skate hall at your own risk! (Entrance to the hall is included in the price)
When you make the purchase, you are then automatically registered and an invitation card is sent to you by post.
The Druckbude features a brand new foam pit (foam pit) to safely learn new tricks or perfect existing tricks. It also has a smaller hall section where you can do perfect basic training. But of course there are also, for the more advanced riders, large and small jump boxes (jumps), which are just like a dirt line, but indoors and protected from wind and weather. The perfect conditions for a great day on the bike!
Now new: The MTN Trick School camps! These always take place on the same weekend as Lukas' camp, so you could spend a long weekend in Chemnitz. One day with Lukas in the camp, the other day with the boys from the MTN Trick School -> Booking here:https://themotionbrand.com/collections/kurse-camps/products/mtn-trick-school-bike-tages-camp
(if you want to book a weekend, please put Lukas's camp and that of the MTN Trick School in the shopping cart!)
These camps also take place in the Skatehalle Chemnitz, the Druckbude.
*Parents or relatives can stay in the hall during the coaching and take pictures and videos, as well as watch and cheer.*
*Lunch + merch package is included*
*No refund if you do not show up on the day of the event, the booking must be canceled up to 48 hours in advance*
This is what the print booth looks like in action:
Who can participate Yes, it is an indoor facility, primarily for dirt jumping, slopestyle and BMX, but downhillers, freeriders or enduro riders can also learn their first tricks in the foam pit or improve their jumping technique on the tables! However, the steep ramps are much better to ride with dirt or BMX. Decide for yourself!
PS.: BMX bikes can be rented on site! Brand: Wethepeople Fee: 10€
More information about the Druckbude:https://www.facebook.com/skatehalle.chemnitz/
Address: Schönherrstraße 8, 09113 Chemnitz (parking spaces available)
Let's have a good time and #LifesShortStuntIt
*Participation is at your own risk and a waiver of liability must be signed on site*
Shipping in Germany:
- Delivery time:1-2 working days*
- Free shipping from an order value of 80€!
- up to a value of 80€:4.50€
- Mail delivery (sticker packs & vouchers):€0.95
- Shipping of pop sockets, bandana laces and bracelets (also in combination with a sticker pack or with the respective other product):1.55€
* with immediate payment! (Payment by Paypal, credit card, Apple Pay or Sofort-Überwesiung/Klarna) The receipt of advance payments may take longer due to possibly different credit institutions, and thus the shipping! (usually 2-3 working days longer)
Shipping to Austria & Switzerland:
- Delivery time 2-4 working days
- up to a value of €80:€7.00
- Mail delivery (sticker packs & vouchers ):€1.50
- Shipping of pop sockets, bandana laces and bracelets (also in combination with a sticker pack or with the respective other product):3.70€
- Free shipping from an order value of 150€!
- Deliveries abroad may incur customs duties, taxes and fees that are not included in the total price displayed.
Shipping to other countries:
- Delivery time 7-14 working days
- USA, Canada, Russia:€15.00
- all other countries in Europe:postage €1.70; Shipping of goods:€7.00; Goods shipping heavy:€9.00